Bahawalpur is one of the Divisions as well as districts of Punjab, Pakistan. Its capital is the city of Bahawalpur. According to the 1998 Census of Pakistan it had a population of 2,433,091, of which 27.01% were urban. Bahawalpur district covers 24,830 km². Approximately two-thirds of the district (16,000 km²) is covered by the Cholistan Desert, which extends into the Thar Desert of India. The district is a major producer of cotton.
Followings are the Educational Offices and Famous Institutes:
- Directorate of Education Colleges, Bahawalpur
- Office of the CEO Schools, Bahawalpur
- Sadiq Public School
- Dominican Convent Higher Secondary School Bahawalpur
- Govt. Sadiq Egerton College Bahawalpur
- Government Sadiq College Women University
- Islamia University Bahawalpur
- Quaid-e-Azam Medical College
Bahawalnagar is the capital city of Bahawalnagar District situated in the south east region in the Punjab province of Pakistan. The city of Bahawalnagar is the headquarter of the district and tehsil as well. Its population according to the 2017 census is 2,982,000 people. It is the 54th largest city of Pakistan by population according to the 2017 census.. Old name of Bahawalnagar was Rojanwali/Ubbha. It was named Bahawalnagar in 1904 after Bahawal Khan V. It is 192 miles south of Lahore and about 120 miles east of Bahwalpur. River Sutlej passes on the northern side at a distance of about 6 miles. District Bahawalnagar spreads over an area of 8878 square kilometers.
Following are the Educational Institutes and Offices:
- Office of the Deputy Director Colleges, Bhawalnagar.
- Office of the CEO Schools, Bahwalnagar
- The Islamia University of Bahawalpur, Sub Campus Bahawalnagar
- Riphah International University – Islamabad (Bahawalnagar campus)
- Danish School, Bahawalnagar
- Divisional Public School Bahawalnagar, Bahawalnagar
RAHIM YAR KHAN
Rahim Yar Khan is a district in the Bahawalpur Division of Punjab province, Pakistan and the city of Rahim Yar Khan is its capital. The city itself is administratively subdivided into nine Union Councils. The literacy rate in the district is 38% total for the 10th grade level school, locally known as ‘graduating the Matric Examination.
Followings are the Educational Offices and Institutions:
- Office of the Deputy Director Colleges, Rahimyar Khan
- Office of the CEO Schools, Rahimyar Khan
- Govt. Khawaja Fareed University of Information Technology